Registry Easy Review: Is Registry Easy A Real Deal? Read Our Review Before You Buy It!
Our rating: 8/10
If your computer continuously freezes, crashes or runs slower than normal speed, then Registry Easy might be your only way out. Recently version 4.0 of Registry Easy was released and it contains many great features such as ability to optimize your computer's speed by managing startup, menu displays and network of your system. It also includes the ability to erase your entire browsing history with one single click. In order to test out the new features of Registry Easy, I updated my existing installation. And here is my honest review of Registry Easy:
1. Sophisticated and Inexpensive Program: Unlike some other registry cleaners I have used in the past, Registry Easy really goes to the deep of my windows registry and comes with more invalid entries than any other registry cleaner. The reason behind this is that Registry Easy uses an ultra performance detection algorithm to find out the invalid registry keys and DLL files.
2. In-Built Backup System: While Registry Easy is very good at separating the invalid and the valid registry keys, as a precautionary measure, it also comes up with an in-built backup and restore tool. Should you need to restore any of your previous system settings, you can do so with one click of a button.
3. Simple, User-Friendly Interface: Like other registry cleaners, you can choose to scan your registry with the click of a button, or use the advanced options (if you are an advanced user) to further customize the scan settings.
The program interface is very clean and understandable. Once you install and open the program, you will see three options: Registry Cleaner, Evidence Cleaner and Junk File Cleaner. Once your run the 'Registry Cleaner' tool, Registry Easy will instantly come up with a list of invalid registry entries which are required to be removed. You get to choose which entries to remove and which ones to keep, which I believe is another must have feature.
The 'Junk File Cleaner' is a unique feature of Registry Easy as it helps you to clean junk from your computer. For example, if there are large files generated by crash, or temporary files or files of zero size on your computer, this tool will help you clean all that crap. This will further help in increasing the overall speed of your PC.
The Evidence cleaner is obviously designed to protect your online privacy. You can use this to delete cookies, browsing history, typed URLs, etc. Quite a handy feature to help you clean all traces of your browsing history, as well as protect you from malicious cookies.
Here is a screenshot of the 'Scan' tab of Registry Easy. With one click, you can decide whether to scan your whole Windows operating system or not. You can also create custom scans specifying which dlls, entries, shortcuts or keys to scan.
Here you can choose whether you want Registry Easy to restore Internet Explorer to its default settings. A great feature if your browser has been hijacked by Trojan or Spyware:
Here you can access the backup feature of Registry Easy; use it to restore your registry to what it was before the scan
4. The Browser HOM Manager: Do you think your browser has been hijacked by some spyware or Trojan? Don't worry, because Registry Easy comes with a tool called Browser HOM Manager. You can use this to manage all your browser settings, or even restore it to its default state. I have used many registry cleaner programs and haven't come across such a unique feature before.
5. Tons of Tools To Boost Your PC Performance: Registry Easy comes with several other in-built tools that help to boost the speed and performance of your PC. Again, I haven't found these features in any other registry cleaner. These features include the ability to scan and fix your windows system errors, tweak and enhance your memory, as well as register and manage ActiveX. Then there is the windows startup manager, which aids you in removing unnecessary programs from startup. Great for making your PC run faster!
Overall, I think that Registry Easy is unlike any other registry cleaner tool I have come across so far. Not only is its user interface quite intuitive, it also comes with tons of add-ons that help to speed up your computer. The Evidence cleaner protects your online privacy which I believe is very important if you use the internet regularly. I recommend you download this free scanner and scan your system for registry errors before you purchase Registry Easy
Registry Cleaner News from Yahoo!:
Registry Alert lets you prevent applications from automatically starting and possibly introducing malicious software to your network.
Windows XP computer user has tried everything to get rid of a bad registry - except for the thing that Nick Francesco suggests.
Boost Software announces a new feature of PC HealthBoost that adds cloud-based file sharing, security, and convenience to their registry cleaner product. (PRWeb May 15, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/5/prweb10712241.htm
DetnoxRegistryCleaner.com provides the information on this site as a resource. The information on this site merely reflects our opinion. We cannot be held liable for any damages caused by any product or service. Please do your due diligence before purchasing any product. Each product or service is a trademark of their respective owners.